Accessing the internet through my mobile

What do I need to install on my (no-name) desktop computer
to access the internet through my mobile phone? I can
already connect the computer and mobile via bluetooth.
During a week in which my fixed phone line was out, I used
the mobile to access my email account and the bluetooth link
to move attachments back and forth between computer and
mobile. However I was unable to use the mobile
satisfactorily to view websites. I could access the
websites, but trying to read them or work with them with the
mobile's built-in browser and tiny screen was so difficult
as to be impractical.

So: What do I need to do to access the internet from my
desktop computer through my mobile?

--
Bob
Kanyak's Doghouse