Accessing the internet through my mobile

What do I need to install on my (no-name) desktop computer
to access the internet through my mobile phone? I can
already connect the computer and mobile via bluetooth.
During a week in which my fixed phone line was out, I used
the mobile to access my email account and the bluetooth link
to move attachments back and forth between computer and
mobile. However I was unable to use the mobile
satisfactorily to view websites. I could access the
websites, but trying to read them or work with them with the
mobile's built-in browser and tiny screen was so difficult
as to be impractical.

So: What do I need to do to access the internet from my
desktop computer through my mobile?

--
Bob
Kanyak's Doghouse

    You will need 2 buy a data cable

    "Opinicus" wrote:

    > What do I need to install on my (no-name) desktop computer
    > to access the internet through my mobile phone? I can
    > already connect the computer and mobile via bluetooth.
    > During a week in which my fixed phone line was out, I used
    > the mobile to access my email account and the bluetooth link
    > to move attachments back and forth between computer and
    > mobile. However I was unable to use the mobile
    > satisfactorily to view websites. I could access the
    > websites, but trying to read them or work with them with the
    > mobile's built-in browser and tiny screen was so difficult
    > as to be impractical.
    >
    > So: What do I need to do to access the internet from my
    > desktop computer through my mobile?
    >
    > --
    > Bob
    > Kanyak's Doghouse