I'm considering building my own arcade machine and using MAME. Does
anyone have a set of plans or know where I can get a free set for a
simple stand up machine... I'd prefer if they were in metric
measurements (inches and feet just aren't my bag) but would still
appreciate a set in imperial.

Let me know.

Cheers,
Demosthien

demosthien <demo76@No-Spam-No-Way.tpg.com.au> wrote in message news:<422435c3@dnews.tpgi.com.au>...
> I'm considering building my own arcade machine and using MAME. Does
> anyone have a set of plans or know where I can get a free set for a
> simple stand up machine... I'd prefer if they were in metric
> measurements (inches and feet just aren't my bag) but would still
> appreciate a set in imperial.
>
> Let me know.
>
> Cheers,
> Demosthien

It's amazing what a Google search can behold!

ie Places such as this.... http://www.jakobud.com/

spriggy

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Also check out BYOAC, this is where the Jakobud plans came from and folks
add new stuff all the time.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php

"spriggy" <spriggy@netmagic.net.au> wrote in message
> demosthien <demo76@No-Spam-No-Way.tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> > I'm considering building my own arcade machine and using MAME. Does
> > anyone have a set of plans or know where I can get a free set for a
> > simple stand up machine... I'd prefer if they were in metric
> > measurements (inches and feet just aren't my bag) but would still
> > appreciate a set in imperial.
> >
> > Let me know.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Demosthien
>
> It's amazing what a Google search can behold!
>
> ie Places such as this.... http://www.jakobud.com/
>
> spriggy

joshua

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

demosthien <demo76@No-Spam-No-Way.tpg.com.au> wrote:

I know there is a freely distributed "Ultracade" plan floating around
the net somewhere.....

I found it once.

--

Do you want to play a game?

Joshua wrote:
> demosthien <demo76@No-Spam-No-Way.tpg.com.au> wrote:
>
> I know there is a freely distributed "Ultracade" plan floating around
> the net somewhere.....
>
> I found it once.
>

>>I'm considering building my own arcade machine and using MAME. Does
>>anyone have a set of plans or know where I can get a free set for a
>>simple stand up machine... I'd prefer if they were in metric
>>measurements (inches and feet just aren't my bag) but would still
>>appreciate a set in imperial.
>>
>>Let me know.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Demosthien
>

> --
>
> Do you want to play a game?

Thanks for the info people... Much appreciated.
Demosthien

"Loyalty above all; else except honour"
(=II=)