I have an old laserjet 6L. When I print, I get two light lines arcoss
my page, about 1/3 and 2/3's down the page. Does anyone have any
ideas on how to fix it?

==============

Horizontal lines ?
Most likely drum in your toner cartridge is worn, try to replace toner.
If you could measure distance between the lines (if they were horizontal)
then it could be checked whether it is up to the toner or not.

"scottman2015" <scottman2015@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> I have an old laserjet 6L. When I print, I get two light lines arcoss
> my page, about 1/3 and 2/3's down the page. Does anyone have any
> ideas on how to fix it?

troubleshooting newsgroups.

TRENDING THREADS