  • Temperature
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
September 15, 2005 4:47:55 PM

I've OC my computer but I'm not too sure what the temperature when the
case is closed. Can anyone recommend some software that does the job
(freeware would be good).

cheers

More about : computer temperature checker

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 15, 2005 4:47:56 PM

Brian wrote:
> I've OC my computer but I'm not too sure what the temperature when the
> case is closed. Can anyone recommend some software that does the job
> (freeware would be good).

If your motherboard manufacturer doesn't offer a utility, try MBM5.

http://mbm.livewiredev.com/
September 18, 2005 5:36:02 PM

"Brian" <bri_competitions_NO_SPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've OC my computer but I'm not too sure what the temperature when the
> case is closed. Can anyone recommend some software that does the job
> (freeware would be good).
>
> cheers

I use siv157h, it's an old gigabyte utility. Do a search in Google for it
and you'll find it. It works well.

cheers,