Computer temperature checker?

I've OC my computer but I'm not too sure what the temperature when the
case is closed. Can anyone recommend some software that does the job
(freeware would be good).

cheers
2 answers Last reply
More about computer temperature checker

    Brian wrote:
    > I've OC my computer but I'm not too sure what the temperature when the
    > case is closed. Can anyone recommend some software that does the job
    > (freeware would be good).

    If your motherboard manufacturer doesn't offer a utility, try MBM5.

    http://mbm.livewiredev.com/

    "Brian" <bri_competitions_NO_SPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I've OC my computer but I'm not too sure what the temperature when the
    > case is closed. Can anyone recommend some software that does the job
    > (freeware would be good).
    >
    > cheers

    I use siv157h, it's an old gigabyte utility. Do a search in Google for it
    and you'll find it. It works well.

    cheers,

Gigabyte Computer Temperature Motherboards