AGP Bus disabled

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte (More info?)

Not sure if this is a motherboard (8INXP) or videocard problem. After
installing a new drive and reinstalling WindowsXP, I noticed that on my
ATI9800pro, I was not able to set the AGP speed in the ATI display menu.
Running DXDIAG, I get the message "AGP Textures are not available". Also
Sandra2004 shows the message "AGP Bus Disabled". I checked the bios and it
shows AGP enabled and I've reinstalled the chipset and then updated to the
lastest. Still nogo. I'm baffled. Any suggestions?

John
jfitzpa3@nycap.rr.com

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte (More info?)

May i suggest the chipset drivers and ensure that an IRQ is reserved for the
AGP Video card (In BIOS)