USB device install

I am using XP sp 2 when I physically connect my laptop to the blackberry via
a USB port Windows detects the new hardware and prompts me to install the
drivers. I do this and all works fine. However I have set the laptop up so
that all the users are only Users not Power Users. If a User then plugs
their Blackberry into a different USB port it again prompts to do a driver
install. The user is unable to do this because they lack proper rights. Is
there a way to esentail install the RIM drivers on all USB ports prior to
sending out to the users?
1 answer Last reply
More about device install

    YES! As a "Administrator" type account, physically connect the USB to each
    USB port, one after the other.

    "madsdad" <madsdad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am using XP sp 2 when I physically connect my laptop to the blackberry
    >via
    > a USB port Windows detects the new hardware and prompts me to install the
    > drivers. I do this and all works fine. However I have set the laptop up
    > so
    > that all the users are only Users not Power Users. If a User then plugs
    > their Blackberry into a different USB port it again prompts to do a driver
    > install. The user is unable to do this because they lack proper rights.
    > Is
    > there a way to esentail install the RIM drivers on all USB ports prior to
    > sending out to the users?

Hardware USB Windows XP