jp

I can't run Solvalou in 0.93u1. It's also broken in 0.93.

Launching this rom completely freezes my machine. Or is it just me?

On 1 Mar 2005 10:52:54 -0800, "JP" <jeskela@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I can't run Solvalou in 0.93u1. It's also broken in 0.93.
>
>Launching this rom completely freezes my machine. Or is it just me?

Yep, me too! You can get out of it if you're running from a command
line by Alt-Tabbing to your DOS box and Ctrl-C to exit the emulation.

Cheers,
Terra Cresta

PC Arcade
http://www.pcarcade.tv

jp

Starblade seems to be broken as well. It halts occasionally and there
seems to be some new graphics problems. For example shots aren't
visible at all.

Are the devs aware of these?

On further investigation it doesn't work in 0.92 or 0.90 so I guess
it's 'status quo' as far as Solvalou is concerned - probably never
worked.

Cheers,
Terra Cresta

PC Arcade
http://www.pcarcade.tv

JP wrote on 01. March 2005:

> Oh yes, it worked. I have played it a lot in the old versions. I
> guarantee you it was working in 0.82.

With a roms from the 0.65 it works with MAME 0.89.
--
By(e) Andreas

TRENDING THREADS