Can't open cd drawer

I just inserted a cd with my pics on the drawer of the computer, now the
the drawer does not open the lite is on.I went to My Coputer, and I see the
C\driver has a stop red sign, meaning the it is not in the sistem.
Please, I need help, to open this drawer, and remove the cd.
It was workink fine last time I used.
Thanks
Jfern
3 answers Last reply
More about open drawer

    Restart the machine. As it reboots press button to eject.

    P.S. It isn't a drawer but rather a (coffee) cup holder.

    --
    Jonah
    "Jack" <Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I just inserted a cd with my pics on the drawer of the computer, now the
    > the drawer does not open the lite is on.I went to My Coputer, and I see
    > the
    > C\driver has a stop red sign, meaning the it is not in the sistem.
    > Please, I need help, to open this drawer, and remove the cd.
    > It was workink fine last time I used.
    > Thanks
    > Jfern

    I did that it did not fix the problem.

    "Sleepless in Seattle" wrote:

    > Restart the machine. As it reboots press button to eject.
    >
    > P.S. It isn't a drawer but rather a (coffee) cup holder.
    >
    > --
    > Jonah
    > "Jack" <Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I just inserted a cd with my pics on the drawer of the computer, now the
    > > the drawer does not open the lite is on.I went to My Coputer, and I see
    > > the
    > > C\driver has a stop red sign, meaning the it is not in the sistem.
    > > Please, I need help, to open this drawer, and remove the cd.
    > > It was workink fine last time I used.
    > > Thanks
    > > --
    > > --
    > > Jfern

    Ok, thanks it did it.

    "Sleepless in Seattle" wrote:

    > Restart the machine. As it reboots press button to eject.
    >
    > P.S. It isn't a drawer but rather a (coffee) cup holder.
    >
    > --
    > Jonah
    > "Jack" <Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I just inserted a cd with my pics on the drawer of the computer, now the
    > > the drawer does not open the lite is on.I went to My Coputer, and I see
    > > the
    > > C\driver has a stop red sign, meaning the it is not in the sistem.
    > > Please, I need help, to open this drawer, and remove the cd.
    > > It was workink fine last time I used.
    > > Thanks
    > > --
    > > --