Brother HL-1020 parts listing?

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find an illustrated parts
list for this unit?

I have one for my 1060, but the same Brother site doesn't have the 1020.

Thanks in advance.

Jack Wetmore
Remove the first period to e-mail.

http://www.freewebs.com/futurechild/BrotherPL.zip

greetz
Jeff

"Jack" <j.wetmore@nbnet.nb.ca> schreef in bericht
> Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find an illustrated parts
> list for this unit?
>
> I have one for my 1060, but the same Brother site doesn't have the 1020.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jack Wetmore
> Remove the first period to e-mail.

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Thanks, Jeff - but I couldn't get at that URL. Tried removing .zip, no
joy.

Even tried using internet explorer....! Just got a 404 error, and
several pop-up ads.

Can you help further?

Jack

FutureChild wrote:

> http://www.freewebs.com/futurechild/BrotherPL.zip
>
> greetz
> Jeff
>
> "Jack" <j.wetmore@nbnet.nb.ca> schreef in bericht
> > Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find an illustrated parts
> > list for this unit?
> >
> > I have one for my 1060, but the same Brother site doesn't have the 1020.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Jack Wetmore
> > Remove the first period to e-mail.

you've got mail

> Thanks, Jeff - but I couldn't get at that URL. Tried removing .zip, no
> joy.
>
> Even tried using internet explorer....! Just got a 404 error, and
> several pop-up ads.
>
> Can you help further?
>
> Jack
>
> FutureChild wrote:
> >
> > http://www.freewebs.com/futurechild/BrotherPL.zip
> >
> > greetz
> > Jeff
> >
> > "Jack" <j.wetmore@nbnet.nb.ca> schreef in bericht
> > > Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find an illustrated parts
> > > list for this unit?
> > >
> > > I have one for my 1060, but the same Brother site doesn't have the
1020.

> > > Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > Jack Wetmore
> > > Remove the first period to e-mail.

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi Jeff - and thanks for your assistance.

The mail did not arrive - could you resend please. Check to see that the
spamproofing period after the "j" is removed from my e-mail address.

Jack