Brother HL-1020 parts listing?

Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find an illustrated parts
list for this unit?

I have one for my 1060, but the same Brother site doesn't have the 1020.

Thanks in advance.

Jack Wetmore
Remove the first period to e-mail.
4 answers Last reply
More about brother 1020 parts listing

    http://www.freewebs.com/futurechild/BrotherPL.zip

    greetz
    Jeff

    "Jack" <j.wetmore@nbnet.nb.ca> schreef in bericht
    > Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find an illustrated parts
    > list for this unit?
    >
    > I have one for my 1060, but the same Brother site doesn't have the 1020.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Jack Wetmore
    > Remove the first period to e-mail.

    Thanks, Jeff - but I couldn't get at that URL. Tried removing .zip, no
    joy.

    Even tried using internet explorer....! Just got a 404 error, and
    several pop-up ads.

    Can you help further?

    Jack

    FutureChild wrote:

    > http://www.freewebs.com/futurechild/BrotherPL.zip
    >
    > greetz
    > Jeff
    >
    > "Jack" <j.wetmore@nbnet.nb.ca> schreef in bericht
    > > Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find an illustrated parts
    > > list for this unit?
    > >
    > > I have one for my 1060, but the same Brother site doesn't have the 1020.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance.
    > >
    > > Jack Wetmore
    > > Remove the first period to e-mail.

    you've got mail

    > Thanks, Jeff - but I couldn't get at that URL. Tried removing .zip, no
    > joy.
    >
    > Even tried using internet explorer....! Just got a 404 error, and
    > several pop-up ads.
    >
    > Can you help further?
    >
    > Jack
    >
    > FutureChild wrote:
    > >
    > > http://www.freewebs.com/futurechild/BrotherPL.zip
    > >
    > > greetz
    > > Jeff
    > >
    > > "Jack" <j.wetmore@nbnet.nb.ca> schreef in bericht
    > > > Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find an illustrated parts
    > > > list for this unit?
    > > >
    > > > I have one for my 1060, but the same Brother site doesn't have the
    1020.

    > > > Thanks in advance.
    > > >
    > > > Jack Wetmore
    > > > Remove the first period to e-mail.

    Hi Jeff - and thanks for your assistance.

    The mail did not arrive - could you resend please. Check to see that the
    spamproofing period after the "j" is removed from my e-mail address.

    Jack
    FutureChild wrote:

    > you've got mail
    >
    > Jeff
    >
    > "Jack" <j.wetmore@nbnet.nb.ca> schreef in bericht
    > > Thanks, Jeff - but I couldn't get at that URL. Tried removing .zip, no
    > > joy.
    > >
    > > Even tried using internet explorer....! Just got a 404 error, and
    > > several pop-up ads.
    > >
    > > Can you help further?
    > >
    > > Jack
    > >
    > > FutureChild wrote: