Mame v.93 roms release?

Mike

Splendid

Has anyone seen a romset release or an update from .92 to .93 yet?

I usually check Pleasuredome..but they don't even have mention of .93 yet.

Thanks

MaddMaxx2000

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2005

Look in -> a.b.e.mame

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 00:36:32 GMT, "Mike" <moparmaniac@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Has anyone seen a romset release or an update from .92 to .93 yet?
>
>I usually check Pleasuredome..but they don't even have mention of .93 yet.

Because it wasn't until only a few hours ago a few missing ROMs showed
up, updates are available now though.

MisterWhite

www.pleasuredome.org.uk

Mike