Language bar shows a wrong keyboard layout language some t..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.ru.russian.windowsxp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Hello
Language bar shows a wrong keyboard layout language some times. Switching
keyboard layout helps, but this is not a resolution to the problem.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.ru.russian.windowsxp (More info?)

Delete the unwanted keyboard layout in Control Panel / Regional and Language
Options.

"Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote:

> Hello
> Language bar shows a wrong keyboard layout language some times. Switching
> keyboard layout helps, but this is not a resolution to the problem.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.ru.russian.windowsxp (More info?)

There is no an unwanted keyboard layout in Control Panel / Regional and
Language Options. There are EN and RU keyboard layouts only.
"Ron Rector" <RonRector@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Delete the unwanted keyboard layout in Control Panel / Regional and
> Language
> Options.
>
> "Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote:
>
>> Hello
>> Language bar shows a wrong keyboard layout language some times. Switching
>> keyboard layout helps, but this is not a resolution to the problem.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.ru.russian.windowsxp (More info?)

"wrong keyboard layout" means that the Windows types letters of one keyboard
layout, but the Language bar shows another.
"Ron Rector" <RonRector@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Delete the unwanted keyboard layout in Control Panel / Regional and
> Language
> Options.
>
> "Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote:
>
>> Hello
>> Language bar shows a wrong keyboard layout language some times. Switching
>> keyboard layout helps, but this is not a resolution to the problem.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.ru.russian.windowsxp (More info?)

My Language settings are setup as shown in your attachment except that my
"Default input language" is English, because I type in English more often.
Why should I post in a RUSSIAN newsgroup only? My Language bar trouble could
be with any language.