Device Manager

I recently changed my motherboard and had to repair install XP, then I DL'd
SP2. Now when I go to device manager, my monitor and cpu are showing up
twice. Anyone have any idea about this? Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Monitor may be shown twice if the video card happens to have two connection
ports (VGA and DVI ports count!)

CPU may show up as two if the processor (CPU) supports the "Hyper Threading"
techicnology from Intel.