Any experience with this Linksys Backup Server....see url below? Its Linux
based. Ive read a lot of problems its having. I was wondering if they had
fixed it so its up to snuff, doesnt lock up and stuff by being able to
download software patches? Any tips appreciated.

http://www.linksys.com/products/group.asp?grid=35&scid=43

keith

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:21:26 -0800, "jtsnow" <jtsnow@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Any experience with this Linksys Backup Server....see url below? Its Linux
>based. Ive read a lot of problems its having. I was wondering if they had
>fixed it so its up to snuff, doesnt lock up and stuff by being able to
>download software patches? Any tips appreciated.
>
>http://www.linksys.com/products/group.asp?grid=35&scid=43

Do you have reference to which system has the problem and who is
making the complaint?

--
Best Regards, Keith
http://kilowatt-radio.org/ NW Oregon Radio Page