ethernet and USB won't work

I have a Intel 4 ready, 865PE Neo2-LS motherboard that is not
responding to the USB and Ethernet connections. I was trying to set
up my ISP account when it said that my connection was not set up
right. I went through the set up agagin and agin but the same thing
has happened. Any suggestions?

Vellu

Possibly disabled in BIOS?