MSI-KTN2 overclock problems.

Hello all,

I'm running a MSI-KTN2-ILSR board with an AMD 2200 XP. For some reason
everytime I make a CPU, FSB, or RAM change in the BIOS the machine won't
boot and I get a single beep error code. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!
Conrad

Alright I figured out that it was my Geil RAM causing that problem,but now I
can't seem to get higher than 1900mb/s in Sisoft memory benchmark. Is it
based on the processor even though I am running the ram at 400MHz?

Thanks,
Conrad Bates