MSI KT4 2nd hard drive

I have a MSI-KT4 m-board with win-xp i would like to put in a second hard
drive, i know about the jumper setting to slave but how do i enable it in
the bios settings????( hard drive is a Samsung 80 gig drive)

If setup properly, it should auto-detect during post...

Am Samstag, 3.Apr.2004 schrieb DORSET LADnospam:

> I have a MSI-KT4 m-board with win-xp i would like to put in a second hard
> drive, i know about the jumper setting to slave but how do i enable it in
> the bios settings????( hard drive is a Samsung 80 gig drive)

But sometimes you have to jumper the first drive as "amster with slave
drive". So done with WD400bb as master and Samsung Sp1614n as slave(no
jumper).

--
Gruß
Manfred