MSI KT4 2nd hard drive

I have a MSI-KT4 m-board with win-xp i would like to put in a second hard
drive, i know about the jumper setting to slave but how do i enable it in
the bios settings????( hard drive is a Samsung 80 gig drive)
2 answers Last reply
More about hard drive

    If setup properly, it should auto-detect during post...

    "DORSET LAD" <hopper69@(nospam)btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > I have a MSI-KT4 m-board with win-xp i would like to put in a second hard
    > drive, i know about the jumper setting to slave but how do i enable it in
    > the bios settings????( hard drive is a Samsung 80 gig drive)

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    Am Samstag, 3.Apr.2004 schrieb DORSET LADnospam:

    > I have a MSI-KT4 m-board with win-xp i would like to put in a second hard
    > drive, i know about the jumper setting to slave but how do i enable it in
    > the bios settings????( hard drive is a Samsung 80 gig drive)

    But sometimes you have to jumper the first drive as "amster with slave
    drive". So done with WD400bb as master and Samsung Sp1614n as slave(no
    jumper).

    --
    Gruß
    Manfred