liveupdate not working

Bruce

my version of liveupdate version 3.55 is not working. It starts up
and I go to the live bios page and click on connect to live update
server and it just sits until I get a cannot connect/not found
message. I've tried going straight to the page via IE however same
thing. anybody got any suggestions?

Bruce said the following on 04/04/2004 17:43:

> my version of liveupdate version 3.55 is not working. It starts up
> and I go to the live bios page and click on connect to live update
> server and it just sits until I get a cannot connect/not found
> message. I've tried going straight to the page via IE however same
> thing. anybody got any suggestions?

I had the same problem, it was my browser (MyIE2), to save changing all
the settings I found right clicking the icon I could select IE to access
the site and now it works fine.

--
d{ò_ò}b PK

interviewing people who can't talk