1200c epson scanner

I am having trouble with windows xp regonizing the 1200c scanner? Every thing
is hookup properly. Any suggestions.
--
thanksjch

Did you get the drivers from the Epson website? How is it connected to the
PC, USB or LPT? If LPT what else do you have on that port?
www.coribright.com

"jch407" <jch407@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having trouble with windows xp regonizing the 1200c scanner? Every
>thing
> is hookup properly. Any suggestions.
> --
> thanksjch

My unit is SCSI connection. I did get my driver from Epson. The windows Xp
doesn't regonize the hardware. Everything is hookup.

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Did you get the drivers from the Epson website? How is it connected to the
> PC, USB or LPT? If LPT what else do you have on that port?
> www.coribright.com
>
> "jch407" <jch407@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am having trouble with windows xp regonizing the 1200c scanner? Every
> >thing
> > is hookup properly. Any suggestions.
> > --
> > thanksjch

Sounds like your need to look for updated drivers for your SCSI card.

> My unit is SCSI connection. I did get my driver from Epson. The windows Xp
> doesn't regonize the hardware. Everything is hookup.
>
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Did you get the drivers from the Epson website? How is it connected to
>> the
>> PC, USB or LPT? If LPT what else do you have on that port?
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
>> www.coribright.com
>>
>> "jch407" <jch407@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I am having trouble with windows xp regonizing the 1200c scanner? Every
>> >thing
>> > is hookup properly. Any suggestions.
>> > --
>> > thanksjch

Try this:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0052138928.1106588454@@@@&BV_EngineID=gaddcihhjljkbfdmcfjgckidnf.0&cookies=no&infoType=FAQ&oid=14588&prodoid=8145&foid=52239

There does not appear to be any drivers for WinXP and the ES-1200C scanner.
Are they built into XP or is it not supported under XP?

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0052138928.1106588454@@@@&BV_EngineID=gaddcihhjljkbfdmcfjgckidnf.0&cookies=no&oid=14588&prodoid=8145&infoType=Downloads&platform=Windows

r.

"jch407" <jch407@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My unit is SCSI connection. I did get my driver from Epson. The windows Xp
> doesn't regonize the hardware. Everything is hookup.
>
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Did you get the drivers from the Epson website? How is it connected to
>> the
>> PC, USB or LPT? If LPT what else do you have on that port?
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
>> www.coribright.com
>>
>> "jch407" <jch407@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I am having trouble with windows xp regonizing the 1200c scanner? Every
>> >thing
>> > is hookup properly. Any suggestions.
>> > --
>> > thanksjch

How can I find out who is the supplier for SCSI Card without opening the
machine? Does the scsi card data show up anywhere?

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Sounds like your need to look for updated drivers for your SCSI card.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Client - Printing/Imaging and Hardware
> www.coribright.com
>
> "jch407" <jch407@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My unit is SCSI connection. I did get my driver from Epson. The windows Xp
> > doesn't regonize the hardware. Everything is hookup.
> >
> > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> >
> >> Did you get the drivers from the Epson website? How is it connected to
> >> the
> >> PC, USB or LPT? If LPT what else do you have on that port?
> >> --
> >> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
> >> www.coribright.com
> >>
> >> "jch407" <jch407@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

r.

> How can I find out who is the supplier for SCSI Card without opening the
> machine? Does the scsi card data show up anywhere?
>

> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Sounds like your need to look for updated drivers for your SCSI card.
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Client - Printing/Imaging and Hardware
>> www.coribright.com
>>
>> "jch407" <jch407@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My unit is SCSI connection. I did get my driver from Epson. The windows
>> > Xp
>> > doesn't regonize the hardware. Everything is hookup.

TRENDING THREADS