Wireless connection

I have a new laptop. My signal for my wireless connection is saying very
good yet my connection to the net fluctuates. When i am connected to the net,
then i see a surge or a flicker in my screen, my connection gets cut and
resumes immediately yet i cannot connect again when i use my internet
browser. It keeps saying can't find page.

The problem with wireless is it is subject to other wireless signals. My own
connection dies almost every time our wireless phone rings. In some cases
cell phones or even microwaves can cause a disruption in the service. How
often does this happen? Do you get these problems more in one part of the
house and not another? Does it work fine on other wireless networks such as
a wireless enabled coffee shop? The best thing to do is test it out to
gather more information. Good luck!