Linksys USB10T on Windows XP

Hi all,

I have this device working under Linux, but when
I boot to Windows XP (same machine, same device, etc...)
the device and network seem to be present and configured
properly, but only sent packets seem to be seen - no receive
packets. When I do a ping, the OS sees the packets as sent,
and my switch's lights show activity.

I have looked at everything I can find in the control panel
for network settings, including firewall and packet filtering
settings, but I can't find anything that affects this.

Any ideas ?

After playing with this, I found a resolution. The
first time around, I remember the wizard couldn't
find any drivers so I cancelled. After getting the
drivers, I did an "update driver" from the device
manager, and pointed the wizard to the latest linksys
drivers, which apparently doesn't result in a
correct install. What did the trick was starting over:

Get the latest drivers from linksys, unpack archive
remove the device from device manager
disconnect the device
restart windows
plug in the device, which triggers the hardware wizard
force wizard to not search (specify location yourself)
point wizard to the unpacked files

Everything worked fine then