Linda

1. I right click on "My Computer"
2. Click on Properties
3. Go to Hardware
4. Click on Device Manager
5. Go down to System Devices
6. There is a yellow exclamation point on "Microsoft System Management BIOS
driver.
7. I right click on it
8. Under Device status it says the following:
"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be
corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

What does this mean and what should I do?
I'm not a computer novice nor am I a wizard either - FYI

Thanks

--

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you till it
seems you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then for that is

Try R.clicking on the text,then select,update driver.