Bluetooth Windows XP Driver - using two radios

Hello, perhaps this is the wrong group, but I suppose someone in this
group could be experienced with my problem.

I use the windows xp (service pack 2) native driver for bluetooth (not
the widcom). Now I try to connect two bluetooth dongles of the same
type (acer BT 700, Class 1, usb) to one computer. If I plug in the
first one, the adapter works fine. If I connect the second BT dongle I
get an error (the device manager shows error 10). But both dongles work
in a single configuration.

How can I avoid this problem? The windows xp platform API has a
instruction "BluetoothFindFirstRadio" and "BluetoothFindNextRadio". I
guess this is for more radios, but how can I operate with them?

Does anyone have experience to write a filter driver for such a problem
or something like that?

Thank you!

Erik

The Windows XP Bluetooth implementation currently only supports one
Bluetooth radio plugged in at a time. This is why the 2nd radio shows up as
code 10.

Sandy Spinrad
Developer, Windows Core Bluetooth