problem installing vga nvidia gforce4 card

i recently upgraded my motherboard and processor.i am
trying to install a vga card but each time the driver is
installed ,the system shuts down and reboots for safe
mode at my home.i took it to the office where it works
fine-why is it not booting successfully at my home.my
electrical power at home has been certified clean by my
electrical expert pal

Are all cables and the monitor the same in both cases? Anything else other
than the location different?

r.