The horror! The HORROR!

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:55:42 GMT, Dead_Dad
<XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX> wrote:

>Imagine this ( http://tinyurl.com/6xwcy ) in the hands of Dave Foley or
>the RIAA! /NO/ computer would be safe.

Thanks for the heads up. When I go on a crime spree, I'll wrap my car
in aluminum foil. LOL

Dead_Dad wrote:
> Imagine this ( http://tinyurl.com/6xwcy ) in the hands of Dave Foley or
> the RIAA! /NO/ computer would be safe.

I'd like one that can fry cell phones in theaters.

--
Super Mike
"Mi asno querría un enano y un yate, por favor."

Dead_Dad's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> Imagine this ( http://tinyurl.com/6xwcy ) in the hands of Dave Foley or
> the RIAA! /NO/ computer would be safe.

I heard about those years ago. I remember, mid '90s, saw video of
something like that taking a 747 out of the air in a test.

Anti_Freak_Machine wrote:

> I'd like one that can fry cell phones in theaters.

That'd be awesome... and if you missed the cell phone it'd be like that
scene from Scanners... even better!

-D.

Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX> wrote in news:2ToVd.557099$Xk.46135
@pd7tw3no:

> Imagine this ( http://tinyurl.com/6xwcy ) in the hands of Dave Foley or
> the RIAA! /NO/ computer would be safe.

Maybe K.os has been selling the plans to the OCC... ;)

--
Alex Devlin

"Never knowingly understood."

In a parallel universe, Anti-Alex Devlin said exactly the opposite of:

> Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX> wrote in
> news:2ToVd.557099$Xk.46135 @pd7tw3no:
>
>> Imagine this ( http://tinyurl.com/6xwcy ) in the hands of Dave Foley
>> or the RIAA! /NO/ computer would be safe.
>>

> Maybe K.os has been selling the plans to the OCC... ;)

Hey! Quiet about that or you won't get your share of the proceeds! :p

*-) K.os
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage