Adding new laptops to existing network?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
March 16, 2005 9:23:02 AM

I have a wireless network at home with three desktops and one laptop. I am
swapping two of the desktops with two new laptops. At start up, they are able
to locate the wireless router and establish an Internet connection. However,
I am not able to see files/printers from the remaining computers... How do I
add these new laptops to the existing network for file/printer sharing
purposes? Many thanks...
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
March 17, 2005 6:06:47 PM

You can find information about file and printer sharing on the following
sites:

http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html (Microsoft MVP site)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyi...

Anusha