Adding new laptops to existing network?

I have a wireless network at home with three desktops and one laptop. I am
swapping two of the desktops with two new laptops. At start up, they are able
to locate the wireless router and establish an Internet connection. However,
I am not able to see files/printers from the remaining computers... How do I
add these new laptops to the existing network for file/printer sharing
purposes? Many thanks...
1 answer Last reply
More about adding laptops existing network

    You can find information about file and printer sharing on the following
    sites:

    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html (Microsoft MVP site)

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=87c0a6db-aef8-4bef-925e-7ac9be791028&displaylang=en

    Anusha

    "MARS" <MARS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a wireless network at home with three desktops and one laptop. I am
    > swapping two of the desktops with two new laptops. At start up, they are
    > able
    > to locate the wireless router and establish an Internet connection.
    > However,
    > I am not able to see files/printers from the remaining computers... How do
    > add these new laptops to the existing network for file/printer sharing
    > purposes? Many thanks...

Laptops Wireless Network Desktops Wireless Networking