Non-destructive NTFS partition resize on Win XP?

TheMASK

A friend of mine had a query, so I thought of posting it here..

--
TheMask
TheMask's Profile: http://forums.tech-arena.com/member.php?userid=11

Take a look at bootitng. It is not free but you can try it free for 30 days.

--
Jon Hildrum
DTS MVP