K7N2 DELTA H-DRIVE CD CONFIG

Stu

just wondering if anyone could tell what configuration works
on this board with 2 hardrives and 2 cd rom

is it option 1 option 2
h-drive 1 master h-drive 1 master
ide 1
ide 1
h-drive 2 slave cd 1 slave

cd 1 master h-drive 2 master
ide 2
ide 2
cd 2 slave cd 2 slave

thanks for your help

Either should work.
I use the first option
2 hds on ide 1 boot drive is master and storage drive as
slave.
DVDRW on ide 2 as master and CDRW as slave.

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:26:51 +0100, "stu" <stu@home.com>
wrote:

>just wondering if anyone could tell what configuration works
>on this board with 2 hardrives and 2 cd rom
>
>is it option 1 option 2
>h-drive 1 master h-drive 1 master
> ide 1
>ide 1
>h-drive 2 slave cd 1 slave
>
>cd 1 master h-drive 2 master
> ide 2
>ide 2
>cd 2 slave cd 2 slave
>
>thanks for your help

On 4/20/2004 10:26 AM stu brightened our day with:

>just wondering if anyone could tell what configuration works
>on this board with 2 hardrives and 2 cd rom
>
>is it option 1 option 2
>h-drive 1 master h-drive 1 master
> ide 1
>ide 1
>h-drive 2 slave cd 1 slave
>
>cd 1 master h-drive 2 master
> ide 2
>ide 2
>cd 2 slave cd 2 slave
>
>thanks for your help

I can't really make out what the above says, just make sure you put the
HDDs on one IDE channel and the CDDs on the other.

--
"Smiles everyone, Smiles!" - Mr. Roarke

Steve [Inglo]