Virtual Memory Issues

Hello -

I am writing b/c i've been plagued with virtual memory
issues and i have tried everything:

* Read countless posts and articles that explain what
virtual memory is but not how to fix my issue

* Adjusted paging filesize
* Checked my ram
* Checked my HDD
* Reformatted HDD
* Reinstalled WinXP Pro

I am about to pull my hair out! Please help! My system
specs are as follows:

Millennia® Max XP Cpu

Motherboard type:
Aurora Gigabyte GA-7DX

AMD Athlon Processor
1.40 GHz, 640 MB RAM

37.2 GB HDD

Any
2 answers Last reply
More about virtual memory issues

    The article you should read is
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.htm

    What is your "issue" that is giving problems?

    Sha-Ron wrote:

    >I am writing b/c i've been plagued with virtual memory
    >issues and i have tried everything:

    Well - what are the symptoms?

Virtual Memory Microsoft Windows XP