Get keys made for Coin Door or just get new locks?

I just picked up a coin door and the locks have no keys with them?

Would it be cost effective to take it to a locksmith and have them make keys
for the existing locks or just buy new locks entirely?

I saw similar locks at home depot but they were brass...and don't think that
would look right...

Thanks...
Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about keys made coin door locks

    if they are for home use disassemble them and pull the pins/plates and
    just use a paper clip

    luckily when i got my outrun machine without keys it happened to take
    the same key as my camper shell what are the odds?
    and that i even checked (well i had my keyring there and figured what
    the heck)

    my homo depo has nothing but silver ones they are $3.99 and it takes a
    lot of looking to get 3 keyed alike chances are the backdoor needs a
    longer barrel so get 2 the same for the coindoor/moneybucket

    if it is for home use just pull the pins and paperclip it

    "Mike" <moparmaniac@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > I just picked up a coin door and the locks have no keys with them?
    >
    > Would it be cost effective to take it to a locksmith and have them
    > make keys for the existing locks or just buy new locks entirely?
    >
    > I saw similar locks at home depot but they were brass...and don't
    > think that would look right...

    Get new locks. I think I've got some single bitted ones left, $3.00 each
    shipped.

    --
    Do you want a free Gaming Console?
    http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216