Get keys made for Coin Door or just get new locks?

Mike

Splendid

I just picked up a coin door and the locks have no keys with them?

Would it be cost effective to take it to a locksmith and have them make keys
for the existing locks or just buy new locks entirely?

I saw similar locks at home depot but they were brass...and don't think that
would look right...

Thanks...
Mike

if they are for home use disassemble them and pull the pins/plates and
just use a paper clip

luckily when i got my outrun machine without keys it happened to take
the same key as my camper shell what are the odds?
and that i even checked (well i had my keyring there and figured what
the heck)

my homo depo has nothing but silver ones they are $3.99 and it takes a
lot of looking to get 3 keyed alike chances are the backdoor needs a
longer barrel so get 2 the same for the coindoor/moneybucket

if it is for home use just pull the pins and paperclip it

"Mike" <moparmaniac@hotmail.com> wrote in

> I just picked up a coin door and the locks have no keys with them?
>
> Would it be cost effective to take it to a locksmith and have them
> make keys for the existing locks or just buy new locks entirely?
>
> I saw similar locks at home depot but they were brass...and don't
> think that would look right...

Get new locks. I think I've got some single bitted ones left, $3.00 each
shipped.

--
Do you want a free Gaming Console?
http://consoles.prizecube.com/?ref=12216