MN-700 Base Station - adding a signal booster or antenna

In my home network, I have a few dead and weak spots on my wireless network,
and I wanted to add a booster antenna or signal booster such as a couple
offered by Hawking. The problem is, unlike some of the other wireless base
stations, this antenna seems to be permanently attached and does not unscrew.
Is there workaround for this, or will the antenna come off? Failing that, if
I take it apart, is it easy to remove the old antenna and solder a new jack
on that would accept a new antenna?

The antenna doesn't screw off and we don't support manually disassembling
our hardware and trying to put additional components onto them.

--
Jeff Baziuk
Microsoft Corporation

and confers no rights.