Typhoon Optical Office Mouse

I have lost the installation CD for this mouse. I have tried the driver from
anubis (product 40809) but this does not work - the mouse just hangs.

Does anyone have a copy of the CD and can the installation files be
posted/e-mailed please.

Thanks

Harry

Harry Ziman wrote:
> I have lost the installation CD for this mouse. I have tried the
> driver from anubis (product 40809) but this does not work - the mouse
> just hangs.
>
> Does anyone have a copy of the CD and can the installation files be
> posted/e-mailed please.
>
> Thanks
>
> Harry

This group is for specific hardware issues directly caused by the Windows XP
operating system. If you are having issues with a third-party product, then
you will need to contact the manufacturer.

This is a plain text group - large files may not be uploaded here. We do not
offer email support.

on salads.

> Harry Ziman wrote:
> > I have lost the installation CD for this mouse. I have tried the
> > driver from anubis (product 40809) but this does not work - the mouse
> > just hangs.
> >
> > Does anyone have a copy of the CD and can the installation files be
> > posted/e-mailed please.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Harry
>

> This group is for specific hardware issues directly caused by the Windows
XP
> operating system. If you are having issues with a third-party product,
then
> you will need to contact the manufacturer.
>
> This is a plain text group - large files may not be uploaded here. We do
not
> offer email support.
>
> --
> Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
> on salads.

Thanks for telling me about the group but how can I tell if a hardware fault
is caused by XP or not? If there was a will there would be a way of getting
the files to me without posting on this board.

If anyone else finds this post then the solution is to use the
multi-language driver -
http://www.anubisline.com/english/art_driversC.asp?id=40809 It is a big
download but the other one does not work.

Harry Ziman wrote:
> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in message
>> Harry Ziman wrote:
>>> I have lost the installation CD for this mouse. I have tried the
>>> driver from anubis (product 40809) but this does not work - the
>>> mouse just hangs.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have a copy of the CD and can the installation files be
>>> posted/e-mailed please.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Harry
>>

>> This group is for specific hardware issues directly caused by the
>> Windows XP operating system. If you are having issues with a
>> third-party product, then you will need to contact the manufacturer.
>>
>> This is a plain text group - large files may not be uploaded here.
>> We do not offer email support.
>>
>> --
>> Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
>> on salads.
>>

> Thanks for telling me about the group but how can I tell if a
> hardware fault is caused by XP or not? If there was a will there
> would be a way of getting the files to me without posting on this
> board.
>
> If anyone else finds this post then the solution is to use the
> multi-language driver -
> http://www.anubisline.com/english/art_driversC.asp?id=40809 It is a
> big download but the other one does not work.

No one will email you for security reasons - they don't know you. You could
be harvesting email addresses for all we know.
on salads.

Hmmmm pretty unlikely I'll be harvesting if I am asking such a specific
question.