keyboard freezing after I installed microsoft anti spy ware

Hello,
I have Win XP Pro with SP 1, I installed Microsoft Anti Spyware and I run it
it removed all the spywares then it asked me to reboot the PC, I did, and
when I got the log on screen the mouse was working properly and I can drag
the log on window, but when I click on any key on the keyboard, both the
mouse and keyboard freez up, I dont know what happened, even in safe mode,
even when loading my previous working state. I also tried to repair Windows
by using the CD, but when I reach to put the serial it freezes up too.
please I really need any help on this. any help would be highly appreciated.
thank you
2 answers Last reply
More about keyboard freezing installed microsoft anti ware

    Hi

    Try remvong the ms spy-ware application since that
    seems to be the cause of the problem, could be that it
    over wrote some dll files that is being used bye the
    mosue drivers.

    Al

    M K W wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I have Win XP Pro with SP 1, I installed Microsoft Anti Spyware and I run it
    > it removed all the spywares then it asked me to reboot the PC, I did, and
    > when I got the log on screen the mouse was working properly and I can drag
    > the log on window, but when I click on any key on the keyboard, both the
    > mouse and keyboard freez up, I dont know what happened, even in safe mode,
    > even when loading my previous working state. I also tried to repair Windows
    > by using the CD, but when I reach to put the serial it freezes up too.
    > please I really need any help on this. any help would be highly appreciated.
    > thank you

    instead of safe mode, try booting to "last known good"

Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP