MS Intellimouse with Tilt-wheel - assign other funkcions?

Hi!

Does anybody know if you can assign other functions to the tilt-wheel
(buttons) of the new Intellimouse series?
Currently it is only possible to scrool left or right...

Thanks in advance!
Sebastian A. Potthoff

If I am not mistaken, after you install the Intellimouse software, currently
version 5, you can assign the buttons and wheel to have different functions.

"Sebastian A. Potthoff" <sebastian@potthoff.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> Does anybody know if you can assign other functions to the tilt-wheel
> (buttons) of the new Intellimouse series?
> Currently it is only possible to scrool left or right...
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Sebastian A. Potthoff

NO, version 5 is broken for Button assignments. Version 5.2 "seems" to fix
this but you loose the System Tray mouse icon.

"J Stewart" <js7247@swbell.net> wrote in message
> If I am not mistaken, after you install the Intellimouse software,
> currently version 5, you can assign the buttons and wheel to have
> different functions.
>
> "Sebastian A. Potthoff" <sebastian@potthoff.com> wrote in message
>> Hi!
>>
>> Does anybody know if you can assign other functions to the tilt-wheel
>> (buttons) of the new Intellimouse series?
>> Currently it is only possible to scrool left or right...
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>> Sebastian A. Potthoff

I am using 5.2...
But there does not seem to be a place to change the funtion of the tilt
buttons (mouse wheel right-left)...

"Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@maysys.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> NO, version 5 is broken for Button assignments. Version 5.2 "seems" to
> fix this but you loose the System Tray mouse icon.
>

> "J Stewart" <js7247@swbell.net> wrote in message
>> If I am not mistaken, after you install the Intellimouse software,
>> currently version 5, you can assign the buttons and wheel to have
>> different functions.
>>
>> "Sebastian A. Potthoff" <sebastian@potthoff.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> Does anybody know if you can assign other functions to the tilt-wheel
>>> (buttons) of the new Intellimouse series?
>>> Currently it is only possible to scrool left or right...
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance!
>>> Sebastian A. Potthoff

Euroboost

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013
Were you able to assign tilt click wheel functions?, I'm trying to assign "A" for left tilt and "D" for right tilt