url invalid with live update

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
May 1, 2004 11:55:32 PM

hi

new to msi, seems like a great product but the live update worked only once
and now reports url invalid. if i remove and reinstall, same thing happens?

anyone else had thsi problem or know a cure to fix it?

Thanks in advance
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 19, 2004 8:46:11 PM

"Dave" <me@me.com> wrote in

> hi
>
> new to msi, seems like a great product but the live update worked only
> once and now reports url invalid. if i remove and reinstall, same
> thing happens?
>
> anyone else had thsi problem or know a cure to fix it?
>
> Thanks in advance

Things were changed.Go to the msicomputer site and download a new live
update ... It will update the URL
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 23, 2004 8:15:53 PM

Sorry for the extra posting but now the url is valid I downloaded the latest
BIOS for my mobo but the diskette creation fails - even though I have tried
on 5 separate floppies ... anyone know if this is a problem with the BIOS
update please?

Geoff

"yepnope" <yep@fraidnot.org> wrote in message
> "Dave" <me@me.com> wrote in
>
> > hi
> >
> > new to msi, seems like a great product but the live update worked only
> > once and now reports url invalid. if i remove and reinstall, same
> > thing happens?
> >
> > anyone else had thsi problem or know a cure to fix it?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >

> Things were changed.Go to the msicomputer site and download a new live
> update ... It will update the URL
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 23, 2004 8:15:54 PM

"KingKong" <geoff.hamilton1@NOSPAMPLEASE.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Sorry for the extra posting but now the url is valid I downloaded the
latest
> BIOS for my mobo but the diskette creation fails - even though I have
tried
> on 5 separate floppies ... anyone know if this is a problem with the BIOS
> update please?

Which BIOS? What OS? I know XP seems to have a lot of problems with floppy
drives so try to use a DOS boot disk to create the floppy for the BIOS
upgrade.

Tom Lake
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 24, 2004 1:02:01 PM

Sorry that last post was a bit vague!
BIOS is 6704 3.20. (currently on v3.0). OS is WinXP Pro with SP1a.

Geoff

!