live update url invalid

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
May 2, 2004 12:33:31 AM

hi

new to msi, seems like a great product but the live update worked only once
and now reports url invalid. if i remove and reinstall, same thing happens?

anyone else had thsi problem or know a cure to fix it?

Thanks in advance
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 2, 2004 4:33:49 AM

"Dave" <me@me.com> wrote in message news:<4093fb8b$0$15752$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>...
> hi
>
> new to msi, seems like a great product but the live update worked only once
> and now reports url invalid. if i remove and reinstall, same thing happens?
>
> anyone else had thsi problem or know a cure to fix it?
>
> Thanks in advance

I have the same problem. Updated to current version of live update and
getting the bad url message. Any work around?
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 4, 2004 1:42:05 AM

Dave wrote:
> hi
>
> new to msi, seems like a great product but the live update worked
> only once and now reports url invalid. if i remove and reinstall,
> same thing happens?
>
> anyone else had thsi problem or know a cure to fix it?
>
> Thanks in advance

And yes, I did reset everything after the flash and it still was messed up.

Shannon
!