live update url invalid

hi

new to msi, seems like a great product but the live update worked only once
and now reports url invalid. if i remove and reinstall, same thing happens?

anyone else had thsi problem or know a cure to fix it?

Thanks in advance
2 answers Last reply
More about live update invalid

    "Dave" <me@me.com> wrote in message news:<4093fb8b$0$15752$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com>...
    > hi
    >
    > new to msi, seems like a great product but the live update worked only once
    > and now reports url invalid. if i remove and reinstall, same thing happens?
    >
    > anyone else had thsi problem or know a cure to fix it?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    I have the same problem. Updated to current version of live update and
    getting the bad url message. Any work around?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.msi-microstar (More info?)

    Dave wrote:
    > hi
    >
    > new to msi, seems like a great product but the live update worked
    > only once and now reports url invalid. if i remove and reinstall,
    > same thing happens?
    >
    > anyone else had thsi problem or know a cure to fix it?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    And yes, I did reset everything after the flash and it still was messed up.

    Shannon

MSI-Microstar Motherboards