JetTec inks

Does anyone have experience with JetTec inks,
are they reliable and of good quality.
Until now I have been using Ink-Tec inks for my HP printer, but I see that
JetTec is cheaper.
They even have some universal inks.
What do you think of JetTec ?

Thanks

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:48:13 +0200, "A_asimov"
<andjelino.tuksar@mysalesvision.com> wrote:

>Does anyone have experience with JetTec inks,
>are they reliable and of good quality.
>Until now I have been using Ink-Tec inks for my HP printer, but I see that
>JetTec is cheaper.
>They even have some universal inks.
>What do you think of JetTec ?
>
>Thanks

www.alotofthings.com

best ink, best prices, best reputation.

A_asimov wrote:
> Does anyone have experience with JetTec inks,
> are they reliable and of good quality.
> Until now I have been using Ink-Tec inks for my HP printer, but I see
> that JetTec is cheaper.
> They even have some universal inks.
> What do you think of JetTec ?
>
> Thanks

JetTec are, without question, the best aftermarket cartridge suppliers out
there. I've been using them for years. Unfortunately, they do not produce
either HP or Lexmark tanks. If you wish to use aftermarket carts, you will
have to look elsewhere. You don't say what model you have, but I buy all my
consumables from
http://www.kenborne.com/acatalog/hp_hewlett_packard_inkjet_printer_cartridges.html. I
do notice, though, that you're in Croatia, and I don't think they send
abroad. Actually they do but, as far as Europe is concerned, delivery is to
France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Austria, Ireland,
Holland and Belgium. JetTec do not have a subsidiary in Europe.

i am very happy from inksupply.com
just take a look
"Cerridwen" <cerridwen@celticnet.com> wrote in message
> A_asimov wrote:
> > Does anyone have experience with JetTec inks,
> > are they reliable and of good quality.
> > Until now I have been using Ink-Tec inks for my HP printer, but I see
> > that JetTec is cheaper.
> > They even have some universal inks.
> > What do you think of JetTec ?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> JetTec are, without question, the best aftermarket cartridge suppliers out
> there. I've been using them for years. Unfortunately, they do not produce
> either HP or Lexmark tanks. If you wish to use aftermarket carts, you will
> have to look elsewhere. You don't say what model you have, but I buy all
my
> consumables from

http://www.kenborne.com/acatalog/hp_hewlett_packard_inkjet_printer_cartridges.html. I
> do notice, though, that you're in Croatia, and I don't think they send
> abroad. Actually they do but, as far as Europe is concerned, delivery is
> France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Austria, Ireland,
> Holland and Belgium. JetTec do not have a subsidiary in Europe.

Thanks for your replies !