control panel problem

I have been having a problem in my add/remove windows components. I can't
access it. When I try I get an error message that says, "Setup Library
desk.cpl could not be loaded, or function DisplayOcSetupProc could not be
found. Specific error code 0x7e". Can any body out there help me with this?
I've tried looking up the error code on Microsoft's site, but they don't have
anything on this one. Thanks.
Mickie L.
1 answer Last reply
More about control panel problem

    There seems to be a fix for the problem in this thread...
    http://www.mcse.ms/archive65-2004-10-1152950.html

    "Mickie L." <Mickie L.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have been having a problem in my add/remove windows components. I can't
    > access it. When I try I get an error message that says, "Setup Library
    > desk.cpl could not be loaded, or function DisplayOcSetupProc could not be
    > found. Specific error code 0x7e". Can any body out there help me with
    > this?
    > I've tried looking up the error code on Microsoft's site, but they don't
    > have
    > anything on this one. Thanks.
    > Mickie L.

Control Panel Microsoft Windows XP