Printer Capture

Hi All,

Need help here.

I have some MS-DOS based programs (accounting) on a Windows XP machine that
requires capturing LPT2 and LPT3 to network print server printers (Netgear
PS110 Printer Servers).

However, even though the capture batch files run on logon, after a while
they disconnect and leave the MS-DOS program unable to print.

I have put the /persistant:yes suffix at the end of the command (net use
lpt3 \\psa2dd04\printer1 /persistant:yes)

However, something disconnects the net use capture?

Any ideas?

--
Chris White
I.T. Implementor

Create a Batch file that:

1) Starts the capture
2) Starts the DOS program

and place THAT batch files name in an icon.