K8N Neo Platinum Where do I get one?

lee

Howdy folks
I saw this Motherboard on MSI site and was wondering has anyone got one yet?
I need to replace my board by the end of may, and this looks like a good
choice
seeing as I have decided to go Athlon64.
Lee.

Try www.newegg.com, in stock for $149.00 US.. you do know it's a
socket 939, yes?

GP

Icer wrote:
> Try www.newegg.com, in stock for $149.00 US.. you do know it's a
> socket 939, yes?
>
> GP

You are wrong. The K8N NEO Platinum is 754 for $126. The NEO2 Platinum
is 939.

Sorry, you are correct... didn't know there WAS a 754 socket NEO but
just bought a NEO2 + 3500+..

Thanks for clarifying..
GP

>On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:24:57 -0400, BF <bfor@adelphia.net> wrote:
>Icer wrote:
>> Try www.newegg.com, in stock for $149.00 US.. you do know it's a
>> socket 939, yes?
>>
>> GP
>>

>You are wrong. The K8N NEO Platinum is 754 for $126. The NEO2 Platinum
>is 939.

I just bought one but have not installed it yet (waiting on CPU).
Have you had any problems with it yet? Any hints? What's the orange
slot all about?