MS-7042

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
May 13, 2004 9:26:43 PM

I'm looking for manual about MS-7042. Somebody can help me, i can't find
this mainboard on www.msicomputer.com ...

Thank you

More about : 7042

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 13, 2004 11:20:38 PM

On 5/13/2004 8:26 AM Marco B. brightened our day with:

>I'm looking for manual about MS-7042. Somebody can help me, i can't find
>this mainboard on www.msicomputer.com ...
>
>Thank you

That number is kind of useless, what kind of board is it? I have a
MS-6570 but hardly anyone refers to it that way, the common name for my
board is a K7N2-L and it's an nForce2 board.
And you should be looking at http://www.msi.com.tw for manuals and such
not msicomputer.com.

--

Steve [Inglo]