K7N2 Delta ILSR & Disabling SATA Raid Feature

I have K7N2 Delta ILSR and want to add additional PATA (UDMA) drives,
which I have purchased PCI IDE Raid Controller and want to use it as
Normal rather than RAID. Once booted the PCI Controller can recognise
the Drives but wont Boot at all after that. Has anyone experienced
this problem OR is there any other way arround this by adding
additional Drives OR maybe using the 3rd IDE on the Motherboard?

Thanks

viglen@hotmail.com (Anoop) wrote in

> I have K7N2 Delta ILSR and want to add additional PATA (UDMA) drives,
> which I have purchased PCI IDE Raid Controller and want to use it as
> Normal rather than RAID. Once booted the PCI Controller can recognise
> the Drives but wont Boot at all after that. Has anyone experienced
> this problem OR is there any other way arround this by adding
> additional Drives OR maybe using the 3rd IDE on the Motherboard?
>
> Thanks

I think you will have an identity crisis using the PCI board with out
disableing one of the two systems on-board.