Installing windows using unattended and bat files....

but, when I get to machines that have a SCSI drive of some type the computer
crashes midway through the install of XP OS. What is happening and what can I
do to remedy it.

bar

In order to use SCSI drives the driver files must be available to Windows:
all too simple.

Not driver files then no disk is recognised! Install fails. You get upset.
SImple as 1,2,3!

"IEFmember" wrote:

> but, when I get to machines that have a SCSI drive of some type the computer
> crashes midway through the install of XP OS. What is happening and what can I
> do to remedy it.

Thats what I figured. Is there a way that I can stuff the drivers into a cab
file? But the question is will windows search for them or will it just fail
the install again?

"BAR" wrote:

> In order to use SCSI drives the driver files must be available to Windows:
> all too simple.
>
> Not driver files then no disk is recognised! Install fails. You get upset.
> SImple as 1,2,3!
>
> "IEFmember" wrote:
>
> > but, when I get to machines that have a SCSI drive of some type the computer
> > crashes midway through the install of XP OS. What is happening and what can I
> > do to remedy it.

you'll have to put the location of the drivers on your unattend disk.