Best settings for KT6-Delta-FISR

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
May 16, 2004 12:06:29 AM

Hi
Has anyone expierenced difficulties getting a stable system with a
KT6-Delta-FISR Rev2.0, latest BIOS (5.5).

CPU: 3200+ 400Mhz
1Gb 3200DDR,
9800 Pro 256Mb,
80Gb SATA,
120Gb IDE.

Running XP Pro Corp SP1.

I've downloaded the latest VIA Hyperion 4 in 1, 4.51

I've tried various settings with this board (only just got it, to replace an
ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0, that would'nt run the Barton, even with latest
BIOS).

If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it

Regards
rotorhead
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 20, 2004 2:28:49 AM

"rotorhead" <rotorhead@bcrw.net> wrote in message
> Hi
> Has anyone expierenced difficulties getting a stable system with a
> KT6-Delta-FISR Rev2.0, latest BIOS (5.5).
>
> CPU: 3200+ 400Mhz
> 1Gb 3200DDR,
> 9800 Pro 256Mb,
> 80Gb SATA,
> 120Gb IDE.
>
> Running XP Pro Corp SP1.
>
> I've downloaded the latest VIA Hyperion 4 in 1, 4.51
>
> I've tried various settings with this board (only just got it, to replace
an
> ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0, that would'nt run the Barton, even with latest
> BIOS).
>
> If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it
>
> Regards
> rotorhead

Yeah. I had the memory set to the fastest setting (ultra?). Once I changed
it back to the least aggressive (Fast?) it was fine. I'm running XP2500 @
XP3200 with default voltage??
May 22, 2004 12:29:10 AM

On Sat, 15 May 2004 20:06:29 +0100, "rotorhead" <rotorhead@bcrw.net>
wrote:

>Hi
>Has anyone expierenced difficulties getting a stable system with a
>KT6-Delta-FISR Rev2.0, latest BIOS (5.5).
>
>CPU: 3200+ 400Mhz
>1Gb 3200DDR,
>9800 Pro 256Mb,
>80Gb SATA,
>120Gb IDE.
>
>Running XP Pro Corp SP1.
>
>I've downloaded the latest VIA Hyperion 4 in 1, 4.51
>
>I've tried various settings with this board (only just got it, to replace an
>ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0, that would'nt run the Barton, even with latest
>BIOS).
>
>If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it
>
>Regards
>rotorhead

Hi

I had problems with a 2500 Barton 333 fsb on this board when running
two sticks of 512 mushkin level 1 3200 ram. Runs solid with either one
of 512 in any of the slots but not both. And I bought these two
sticks as a matched pair.

Gollum
!