I just upgraded my pc to be able to play the newest games and I asked
the builder if I could connect my pc to the DVI input on my Sony HD tv.
They said it was possible, so I went with it. To wrap it up, It works
but the image is too big for my screen, My start botton is off the
left side of the screen and my question is this: Can I adjust the
signal to fit the exact dimensions of my screen or am I out of luck and
have to live with what I have?

--
da5S

The video card drivers should allow you to "adjust" to where the the info is
displayed to (monitor or TV). The drivers also allow to to "adjust" the
settings.