Hi

Do MSI have a UK returns department so I can get my mobo repaired? Phone
no. or address would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

They dont do warranty repair.
It'll cost you like 15£ + P&P for a MB but I think they only tend to deal
with video cards (You need to say specifically that it's a motherboard cause
they dont know any of the products by name).
The contact details were on the global site (the uk site just say sthey need
staff urgently)..