DVD rom rewriter trouble

January 28, 2005 3:21:03 PM

have recently purchased a dvd rewriter everything fine until yesterday.Have
Nero installed,and when i came to copy onto cd disc,drive will not
recognise;it will recognise a dvd but not a cd.!
please help pulling hair out.Have tried to system restore but have not got a
restore point to go to.
Have uninstalled then reinstalled everything connected with drive but with
no joy.
HELP.
January 28, 2005 7:39:01 PM

Uninstall Nero.

If the DVD RW is then accessible for Windows XP to read and write data
files, then download STOMP RECORD NOW MAX.

Nero seems to prevent Windows from recognising blank media in drives,
generally they can be recognised only in Nero. This causes conflicts.

I have not seen any of these problems with STOMP.

!