mark

Hi,

Is there any good place to get parts for my MSI Motherboard? By parts, I'm
talking about the Rear Case Plate to fit the board outputs. I bought a used
K7N2G. It's working great but I just don't have the plate to complete the
installation.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Mark

"Mark" <mark@nospam.gov> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is there any good place to get parts for my MSI Motherboard? By parts, I'm
> talking about the Rear Case Plate to fit the board outputs. I bought a
used
> K7N2G. It's working great but I just don't have the plate to complete the
> installation.
>
> Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

you could try asking in news:uk.adverts.computer (just click this link)
the correct name for what you want is ' I/O shield '

HTH

mark

Thanks for the info Chris! Armed with the correct name of the part 'I/O
shield' I was able to find the proper item on eBay. $7.95 and it'll be on
the way.

Thanks!

> Thanks for the info Chris! Armed with the correct name of the part 'I/O
> shield' I was able to find the proper item on eBay. $7.95 and it'll be on
> the way.
>
> Thanks!

no probs