Arrow disappears for Genius mouse in Windows XP

The arrow used to disappear ocassionally. Now it does every day until
I reboot. Any suggestions? I have the latest mouse driver. The Genius
site tech support is very poor. No help there.

The mouse is Optical with a chord - Netscroll +Eye

Txs, Carlos
1 answer Last reply
More about arrow disappears genius mouse windows

    CarlosWA <carmin-xnnoospamx@ca.inter.net> wrote:

    >The arrow used to disappear ocassionally. Now it does every day until
    >I reboot. Any suggestions? I have the latest mouse driver. The Genius
    >site tech support is very poor. No help there.
    >
    >The mouse is Optical with a chord - Netscroll +Eye

    Check the mouse for if it is dirty. Also try using another mouse.

    --
    (tm)

Genius Mice Microsoft Windows XP