Turbo2 (KT133a) max HD size?

Greetings,

I have searched briefly on MSI's website but couldn't find a good answer.
I have a Turbo2 with the latest BIOS (3.6) flashed. I'm wondering what is
the max HD size it supports (i.e. if it can support HD greater than 135GB)
as mine old HD died and I'm in the market for a new HD.

Any help is very much appreciated,

ECC

See
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/bios/bos/spt_bos_detail.php?UID=24

Elvis Chen wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have searched briefly on MSI's website but couldn't find a good answer.
> I have a Turbo2 with the latest BIOS (3.6) flashed. I'm wondering what is
> the max HD size it supports (i.e. if it can support HD greater than 135GB)
> as mine old HD died and I'm in the market for a new HD.
>
> Any help is very much appreciated,
>
> ECC

hi,

With respect, that didn't really answer my question. I was fully aware
of the URL you posted. If a 160GB HD works on Turbo2, that means with the
BIOS update Turbo2 supports 48bit LBA addressing (i.e. > 137GB). That
implies that a 200GB HD *should* work; although the BIOS description only
explicitely stated about 160GB HD.

hence my question.

Any confirmation is very much appreciated,