MemoryCard Reader problem on a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 164..

January 29, 2005 1:57:02 AM

As I said above, I have a problem (regarding to my Notebook, otherwise I have
a lot more). The MemoryCard Reader detects my Kingmax 128 MB SD Card, but
can't read it. I tried to reinstall the driver for several times, but in
vane. The card is working on other devices. Please help!
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 2:19:06 PM

I've found the answer: the security mode of the card reader and the Kingmax
SD Card doesn't match. It works with a HP SD Memory Card. I had a problem of
compatibility with my Hp Photosmart 620 Digital Camera, and I managed to
solve the problem with a Firmware update. So ... keep an eye on Kingmax SD
Memory Cards!

!