MemoryCard Reader problem on a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A 164..

As I said above, I have a problem (regarding to my Notebook, otherwise I have
a lot more). The MemoryCard Reader detects my Kingmax 128 MB SD Card, but
can't read it. I tried to reinstall the driver for several times, but in
vane. The card is working on other devices. Please help!
1
answer
Last reply
More about memorycard reader problem fujitsu siemens amilo

    I've found the answer: the security mode of the card reader and the Kingmax
    SD Card doesn't match. It works with a HP SD Memory Card. I had a problem of
    compatibility with my Hp Photosmart 620 Digital Camera, and I managed to
    solve the problem with a Firmware update. So ... keep an eye on Kingmax SD
    Memory Cards!

    "alexmm" wrote:
    > As I said above, I have a problem (regarding to my Notebook, otherwise I have
    > a lot more). The MemoryCard Reader detects my Kingmax 128 MB SD Card, but
    > can't read it. I tried to reinstall the driver for several times, but in
    > vane. The card is working on other devices. Please help!

Fujitsu Siemens Microsoft Windows XP